A late update due to Internet problems


but better late than never, right? O.O













* GARRISON BEAR PRODUCTION IS FINISHED!!! XD














Just go to the link and comment about it on YouTube! Took me 5-6 months to do that thing and I won't be starting right away with the next(Survey Corps Bear). I need a breather because I got really big ideas for Survey Corps Bear and I need time to think of the best ideas that would be awesome but not give too much work for my gear(a laptop that crashes a lot)....O.O





Anyways!





* I also resumed the production of The Battle.










I blogged about this a year ago(Click here to see those Blogs)


and I'm still going to make use of the progress I had last time like the concept arts.





I remodeled the You character and didn't follow his looks that I did on the concept art.










I also started modeling the Monster character but I still have to make changes.





And although I started production again, I might not be able to finish it right away since I want to do it as perfect as it can be and also I'm gonna try creating an original music score for it.





So yeah. I'll work on The Battle bit by bit throughout the year. :)



























* IT'S TIME TO OPEN THE BUSINESS!!!





That's right! I will be opening this business up:







You can read more about it here: 






I just want to point out one thing though:





IT'S ONLY AVAILABLE IN GENERAL SANTOS CITY!





Why?


Because I still have to study how to make long distance transactions and it's just a small business so I won't expand...yet.





Just go to the link above to know more about the services available. :)








* Also, if I don't get any clients next week, I'll be pausing the production for The Battle for a while to create a new Original music video for Valentines day!





Like this one:







I'm gonna make it an official Doodle Notes tradition to create


Music videos about love every February! XD





So yeah! I will record another one of my original composition and make a music video out of it.





I'm also going to include in the tradition that the music videos would be in stop-motion animation but not always a lyric video. Hehe.








* Also! I'll try doing the animation request by TheEvilSugar on my recreation of Baymax:










I'll try to grant the request this month! XD





SO YEAH!





That is all there is!





My name is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





Bringing forth awesomeness to glorify the Awesome!





Over and out.





















No comments:

Post a Comment